Old 04-13-2010, 04:08 AM   #1
Rifle-ben
Rifle-ben began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Exclamation Two Errors Title Bar and Book Titles

http://s353.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=SANY0239.jpg

http://s353.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=SANY0238.jpg

http://s353.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=SANY0237.jpg

On my Title bar error the top of my kindle doesn't show and if I reset, it flashes black then back, I cant see my battery, title or connectivity its really annoying.

On my Book title error the titles of the books on the home page are not there but if i search then they are, so it takes my ages to get to a story.

P.S im using my Sisters photobucket account so ignore that.
Rifle-ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:12 AM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
What version of Kindle do you have?

If you have a Kindle 2 or DX try a hard reset - push the power switch to the right and hold it there for at least 20 - 30 seconds (time yourself - it won't reset if you don't hold it long enough). Then release and let it reset - this is VERY slow so don't panic and think nothing is happening. If you think the battery is low, be sure to plug in the power cord before you do the reset.

If you have a Kindle 1, slide the back plate off and use a paper clip to push the tiny reset button.

If none of this works, call Amazon Customer Service.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-13-2010, 08:16 PM   #3
Rifle-ben
Rifle-ben began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I have a kindle 2 and I've reset it several times to try and get it to work, ill call ACS if i cant get help in a day or two.

Last edited by Rifle-ben; 04-13-2010 at 11:40 PM.
Rifle-ben is offline   Reply With Quote