Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-08-2007, 11:39 PM   #1
ezpilot70ha
ezpilot70ha began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Unhappy new to forum

Hi, I just purchased the sony ereader and discovered that I can only download books from Sony connects, which is disappointing. I was told that there are ways to use other ebooks and could use some help. Thanks!
ezpilot70ha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 11:58 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
There are a bunch of places to get content:

1. RIGHT HERE! We have a growing collection of nicely formatted ebooks for the Sony Reader.

2. www.Blackmask.com is a site with free ebooks. Most are well formatted.

3. www.Fictionwise.com is in the process of adding the Sony Reader as one of its Multiformat options.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-08-2007, 11:59 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Oh, by the way, Welcome to MobileRead.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:55 AM   #4
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
And don't forget , and my personal favorite: Baen's Webscriptions, if you like Sci-Fi/Fantasy.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 02:23 PM   #5
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
Also note, Sony is only shutting down the music portion of the connect store. The book store will remain open.
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2007, 10:35 AM   #6
ezpilot70ha
ezpilot70ha began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Thanks for the help

Hey everyone, thanks for the info. I was starting to worry about the lack of quality reading material for the ereader. Now there is hope. Thanks again.
ezpilot70ha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 03:45 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Please note that the device is called the Sony Reader, not the "eReader"!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 07:16 AM   #8
benzion72
benzion72 began at the beginning.

Device: mobile phone
Hi

Ben is here to learn from you
benzion72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 07:24 AM   #9
benzion72
benzion72 began at the beginning.

Device: mobile phone
Thumbs up Lest i forget

Can anybody tell me how to download java books on the net, i have tried it often time, it will not open what do i need to do do,do i need to install java on my pc which i did and there is no difference is there any special requirement for java e book download please help me out. i have a motorola L7 which has only java on it i will be greatful for any help thanks
benzion72 is offline   Reply With Quote