Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-16-2010, 10:02 AM   #1
Mickey330
Addict
Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & the Kindle app on iDevices
Oberon iPad Cover - "Tree of Life"

Edit: Never mind. I really like the cover, so I've decided to keep it for when I'm not in school...

-----------------------------------------------

Well, the title says it all, except the price: $120 (which includes shipping). Oh, and the color, which is chocolate (a rich, dark brown).

I love this cover. It fits my iPad perfectly, holds securely and looks absolutely GORGEOUS! It is a superior piece of workmanship.

So, why am I selling it?

The best way to use the iPad with this cover is in landscape mode. Then the cover acts as a wedge to hold the iPad in perfect position for viewing and typing. Unfortunately, this wedge makes viewing in portrait form rather difficult (inconvenient) as the iPad tilts and I can't look straight on the iPad without leaning (or propping it up to make it straight).

This is not so hard usually, but when I am in school, using those tiny little desks provided, there just isn't enough room for landscape!

Yes, it's a nit-picking problem, but it's mine, I tell you ... mine!

So - I bought another cover (modulR - really cool) and rather than have this one sit around, I thought I'd see if anyone wanted it at a slightly discounted price.

I'll sell via PayPal (I send you a request for payment, you pay me the $120, I'll ship it out that day or the next).

Please, let me know if you have any questions - or if you want any other pictures.

Thanks.

Marilyn

P.S. Oh, and to save you a trip to the Oberon web site - I've attached two pictures of the cover...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Closed.JPG
Views:	331
Size:	347.9 KB
ID:	59848   Click image for larger version

Name:	Open.JPG
Views:	317
Size:	464.9 KB
ID:	59849  

Last edited by Mickey330; 10-18-2010 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Changed mind...
Mickey330 is offline   Reply With Quote