Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 08-05-2008, 12:05 PM   #106
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
My thanks to everyone who contributed to making this thread the fun that it was!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 12:11 PM   #107
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Thanks again Steve. And you are welcome to use anything that I have posted in this thread.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 12:17 PM   #108
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Can't believe anything I added was of import, but you are more than welcome to use my postings.

I look forward to hearing you have sold the film rights -- who do you plan on getting to direct it?
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 01:26 PM   #109
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
I look forward to hearing you have sold the film rights -- who do you plan on getting to direct it?
I'm hoping for either Jackie Chan or Mike Myers...
Old 08-05-2008, 01:49 PM   #110
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
... More likely, M. Night Shamalamabingbang or however he spells it ...
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 01:50 PM   #111
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I want to be played by Brad Pitt.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 02:21 PM   #112
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Absolutely nothing - not even baby pandas - would be cuter than Brad Pitt in a panda suit!
Old 08-05-2008, 02:51 PM   #113
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Absolutely nothing - not even baby pandas - would be cuter than Brad Pitt in a panda suit!
Oh, I don't know. How about Brad Pitt's new twins, in panda suits?
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 03:18 PM   #114
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Oh, I don't know. How about Brad Pitt's new twins, in panda suits?
True, they would have a big "Awwww" factor, but I would still rather look at their daddy!
Old 08-05-2008, 04:24 PM   #115
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

How 'bout Brad and Angelina as the hero and Amy, dancing their way to the elevators in full white suits, black shoes and gloves, and black/white panda makeup? I'd pay good money to see that!

(Actually, I'd pay even better money to be the hero, dancing next to Angelina... )
Old 08-05-2008, 04:44 PM   #116
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Can I get Clooney as me, since you're hogging Brad?
Old 08-05-2008, 04:48 PM   #117
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Actually, you can have Brad... I'll just hog Angelina.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:16 PM   #118
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Actually, you can have Brad... I'll just hog Angelina.
I think you'll find that it is spelt h - u - g. (Brave fellow...)
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 07:06 PM   #119
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
I'm hoping for either Jackie Chan or Mike Myers...
C'mon, Steve. You're a smart guy. How did you fall for this false dilemma. You know it's just crying out for both. Jackie Chan as the protagonist; Mike Myers as everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
... More likely, M. Night Shamalamabingbang or however he spells it ...
Terry Gilliam. Definitely Terry Gilliam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Can I get Clooney...?
Ahh, if I had a dollar for every time I've made that request...

Incidentally, at the presentation of the various stages of my life, I want to be played by Queen Zee, badgoodDeb, DonnaGeddon, psrhynk, a liseuse, Steve Jordan, Katherine Hepburn, myself, and the blue one, next to the fish.

Cheers,
Marc (who made some slight changes to the script, to give it a more me-focus)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 08:36 AM   #120
pshrynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
C'mon, Steve. You're a smart guy. How did you fall for this false dilemma. You know it's just crying out for both. Jackie Chan as the protagonist; Mike Myers as everyone else.

Terry Gilliam. Definitely Terry Gilliam.

Ahh, if I had a dollar for every time I've made that request...

Incidentally, at the presentation of the various stages of my life, I want to be played by Queen Zee, badgoodDeb, DonnaGeddon, psrhynk, a liseuse, Steve Jordan, Katherine Hepburn, myself, and the blue one, next to the fish.

Cheers,
Marc (who made some slight changes to the script, to give it a more me-focus)
I didn't know you worked for Hollywood!

Tags
clouds of enlightenment