Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 08-23-2006, 07:12 AM   #1
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
Severely bugged off:

Quote:
OK It's now 5 working days since I was told I would have it within 3 working days.

I knew yesterday that it was in Barking but the address was wrong (an issue I had already raised with their support team as the original iLiad and the return box were both shipped with an incomplete street name).

I phoned UPS today to see whats going on, and it appears that while they corrected that UPS and updated the address to the correct one, UPS still can't find the address (not iRex's fault I admit, UPS were able to find it with the wrong <selfcensored> address the last 2 times). The Office in Barking will be giving me a call to confirm whats going on from their side.

However, they (iRex) also appear to have done something new.

Apparently they have completely mis-spelled my Surname (It's Donovan, not Dovona). This was correct on the first 2 parcels so why the new spelling I don't know.

I'm more than a little annoyed right now.

This went past "unacceptable" some time ago. But of course you can't complain to the iRex head office about their support team. All official complaints about the support team need to be made via the support number (according to the person who answered the main number and refused to pass me through to someone I could complain to, when I was given the original estimate of 2 weeks for a repair).

So whats next? A DOA unit?
http://forum.irexnet.com/viewtopic.php?p=1204#1204

Last edited by Riocaz; 08-23-2006 at 07:15 AM.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 07:26 AM   #2
Janus
Janus began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad
you might wanna send an email to info@irextechnologies.com

Last edited by Janus; 08-23-2006 at 07:31 AM.
Janus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-23-2006, 07:57 AM   #3
Riocaz
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes, Karel, responded to that effect quite quickly on my thread over at the iRex forum (Though, amusingly, he gave me an invalid typoed address).

Thankfully, instead of making me angrier, it's actually made me laugh, and calm down somewhat.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:26 AM   #4
El Chupacabra
Enthusiast
El Chupacabra began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad / Nokia 6630
Unhappy

So sorry to hear that, yours is the neverending tale...
El Chupacabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 08:38 AM   #5
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riocaz
Thankfully, instead of making me angrier, it's actually made me laugh, and calm down somewhat.
Relief can also be found here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6902
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-23-2006, 08:44 AM   #6
Riocaz

naah, I was too angry to reach my inner calm.
Old 08-23-2006, 09:05 AM   #7
Riocaz

To add insult to injury...

UPS diddn't call me back.

I have just raised a complaint with them too.
Old 08-23-2006, 09:09 AM   #8
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riocaz
naah, I was too angry to reach my inner calm.
Understandable.
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote