Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations > Book Clubs

Notices

Old 11-09-2019, 09:31 PM   #61
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I vastly preferred this to HHGTTG, going by my intention to read the sequel whereas I never pursued the other.

A reading slump is a topic that used to come here at intervals. They do end. There are strategies, but it's hard to say what will work for you and your particular circumstances. A buddy read with your daughter? Reading with kids is great.
I know that part of the reason I prefer HHGTTG is pure nostalgia. It also has more humor in it, absurd though it may be, which helped me.

I am sure I will get through the slump, it just has been a long one. I've only had 2 months this year that I would call average or better. It is what it is I guess.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote