Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-21-2014, 08:18 AM   #1
4xranger
4xranger began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad
documents on my cloud

Hi all,

I have a couple of documents (some pdfs and some books on my cloud - which I sent using kindle email), but I cant seem to see these documents on my Kindle For PC. They however are available on my ANDROID app and iOS app, but I cant see them on the pc?

Am I missing something here or Kindle for PC does not have this option?

Thanks
4xranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 11:23 AM   #2
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Personal documents are not compatible with K4pc, so they will never show in your archive in the program.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-21-2014, 05:52 PM   #3
4xranger

thnx for your reply.

One more question if you don't mind ..

If I have an ebook that is greater than 50mb, I know I cant use "send to kindle" function. However, is there any way this book can be uploaded onto cloud, so that its available across all my devices (instead of manually uploading via usb cable, onto each device)

Thanks
Old 08-22-2014, 06:27 AM   #4
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You can try uploading it directly to your cloud drive via the web but I am not sure if it has any size limitations.
Old 08-22-2014, 10:39 AM   #5
4xranger

yea uploading into the Cloud drive worked, but I cant see it on my Ipad or Android device kindle app ... am I doing something wrong?
Advert
Old 08-22-2014, 12:30 PM   #6
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie

Here is their help page, there should be info here to help you: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=200767340