Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 08-17-2017, 10:32 AM   #1
Tega57
Tega57 began at the beginning.

Device: Smart phone
[Android] SD Card

I'm trying to load my calibre library and I want it to all go to My samsung smart phone running android 6.0.1 and an SDXC card. I keep getting an error code that it doesen't work on anything below 4.4. I have the newest update to calibre and Calibre companion on my phone. What am I doing wrong?
Tega57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 10:53 AM   #2
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tega57 View Post
I'm trying to load my calibre library and I want it to all go to My samsung smart phone running android 6.0.1 and an SDXC card. I keep getting an error code that it doesen't work on anything below 4.4. I have the newest update to calibre and Calibre companion on my phone. What am I doing wrong?
See:
[Android] How do I use an SD card with Android 4.4 (Kitkat) or later?

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-17-2017, 12:39 PM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Moved to Calibre Companion forum

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote