Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 01-24-2017, 02:16 PM   #1
AndyT1
AndyT1 began at the beginning.

Device: Android
[Android] 4.4.2 - Library on device (SD Card)

I have a rooted Android 4.4.2 Acer tablet. I put my Calibre library on the removeable SD card. However, I don't seem to be able to point the CC to the SD card. Is there a work around for it?

Thanks!

Last edited by AndyT1; 01-24-2017 at 02:26 PM.
AndyT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 05:59 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Go to CC's Settings / Other and check the box SD Cards on Android 4.4.

That said, I am not sure you will get what you want. CC cannot directly open a calibre library stored anywhere on the device. The only way CC can get books from that library is via a "Cloud connection - library on device and SD card". That connection already supports full navigation without checking the box in "Other".
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert