Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 04-07-2011, 03:10 AM   #1
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Carroll, Lewis: A Lewis Carroll Omnibus, V1., 7/4/2011

1. A Tangled tale
2. Alice in Wonderland
3. Rhyme and Reason
4. Sylvia and Bruno
5. Through the Looking Glass

Rhyme and Reason contains some illustrations, which is why it is so large a file.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: epub A Lewis Carroll Omnibus - Lewis Carroll.epub (7.49 MB, 1017 views)
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:15 AM   #2
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Did you use the (proof)read and corrected texts of my Lewis Carroll's uploads?

By the way, it's "Sylvie and Bruno", and I hope you included "Sylvie and Bruno Concluded" too...
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-07-2011, 07:37 AM   #3
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oops. I mistyped when listing Sylvie and Bruno up above. I couldn't find Sylvie and Bruno Completed. I sourced the text from PG actually. Is Sylvie and Bruno Completed on the board somewhere? I didn't think to check the board for the seperate file and I couldn't locate it at PG. I'll probably upload an edit at some point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Did you use the (proof)read and corrected texts of my Lewis Carroll's uploads?

By the way, it's "Sylvie and Bruno", and I hope you included "Sylvie and Bruno Concluded" too...
Old 04-07-2011, 08:15 AM   #4
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I couldn't find Sylvie and Bruno Completed. I sourced the text from PG actually. Is Sylvie and Bruno Completed on the board somewhere? I didn't think to check the board for the seperate file and I couldn't locate it at PG. I'll probably upload an edit at some point.
My three Carroll uploads:

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Through the Looking-Glass
Sylvie and Bruno (includes "Sylvie and Bruno Concluded")

All three are illustrated, and with extensive corrections from the online texts.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:14 AM   #5
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Many thanks, Crith. Here's karma to ya. Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-08-2012, 06:16 PM   #6
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
This one won't work on my reader (Sony 950). It will work in calibre but I've tried it three different times, erasing it off my reader and putting it back on, and even re-downloading it from here, and yet it still just says "Page Error!" when I try to open it. It's the first time I've ever seen that.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:05 PM   #7
crich70
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
This one won't work on my reader (Sony 950). It will work in calibre but I've tried it three different times, erasing it off my reader and putting it back on, and even re-downloading it from here, and yet it still just says "Page Error!" when I try to open it. It's the first time I've ever seen that.
Odd. I've never heard of such a problem coming up with the book before either.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:26 AM   #8
chen1935
chen1935 began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
very nice work, kudos!
chen1935 is offline   Reply With Quote