Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 06-14-2011, 10:11 PM   #316
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Thanks Pam!
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 11:14 AM   #317
C.R. Cummings
C.R. Cummings began at the beginning.

Device: Glittergate@gmail.com
I would love to join this tag party !!

Self-Promotion deleted - MODERATOR

I'll start at the top and work my way down now,
please do the same for me: Tag and Like

Thanks !!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-17-2011 at 01:53 PM.
C.R. Cummings is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2011, 12:05 AM   #318
JustinScribe
JustinScribe began at the beginning.

Device: None
I'll start at the top of the list and work my way down.

In the meantime -- I have two books coming out next month. One is in both print and Kindle, the other in print only.

I hope it's okay to list print books here, as well.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/085...f=..._i=283155

http://www.amazon.com/Hard-Spell-Occ....AG56TWVU5XWC2

http://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...=283155

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-24-2011 at 05:11 AM.
JustinScribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:26 AM   #319
JustinScribe

Got yours, William.
Old 06-23-2011, 12:28 AM   #320
JustinScribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by meromana View Post
Yep, I'll play, too. William, I've already gotten all of yours, and you probably have mine, too, but Markus, I just got yours. Don't know if my UK tags will show up, but I tried. I have made a purchase over there, but they still don't seem to work right.

--Maria

[Graphic deleted - MODERATOR]
Got yours, Maria.
Advert
Old 06-23-2011, 12:30 AM   #321
JustinScribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuskane View Post
Great idea. Here's my link:

http://www.amazon.com/Ameriqaeda-ebo...ef=pd_sxp_f_pt

Tags: terrorism, thriller, espionage, technology
I just did yours, Marcus!
Old 06-23-2011, 12:31 AM   #322
JustinScribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Ball View Post
Here's one of my novels that I just published that needs plenty of tags:

http://www.amazon.com/Shattered-Eart.../dp/B0049P1NTE

Just tags the ones that are there. Thanks!
I just did yours, Cliff.
Old 06-23-2011, 12:33 AM   #323
JustinScribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valmore Daniels View Post
Got all the links here (some from before, some are new, & added McGuire's tags)
I just tagged yours, Valmore. Looks interesting -- think I'll buy a copy.
Old 06-24-2011, 04:45 AM   #324
NickSpalding
Addict
NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Nice to see the Uk tags have returned

Just spent a constructive twenty minutes tagging every here I haven't done already, could I ask you to tag my book in return please?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cornerstone-.../dp/B00520I8V6

Many thanks!

Nick

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-24-2011 at 05:13 AM.
NickSpalding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:05 PM   #325
Mikael Aizen
Mikael Aizen began at the beginning.

Device: none
tagged
Mikael Aizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 08:29 AM   #326
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
I see quite a few people have done the tagging thing here. Has anyone noticed a positive effect through tagging?

I didn't really think about tagging until I checked out this thread, and got to it sharpish, just adding general tags to the book I have posted. However...when I started trying to add new tags, including the authors listed here, I was told I could post no more than 15 tags. I'm assuming there's some way around this?
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:31 AM   #327
mattlynn
mattlynn can shake the floor when laughingmattlynn can shake the floor when laughingmattlynn can shake the floor when laughingmattlynn can shake the floor when laughingmattlynn can shake the floor when laughingmattlynn can shake the floor when laughingmattlynn can shake the floor when laughingmattlynn can shake the floor when laughingmattlynn can shake the floor when laughingmattlynn can shake the floor when laughingmattlynn can shake the floor when laughing

Device: kindle
Great idea. I could use some tags for Shadow Force in both print and Kindle. Good tags are military, thriller, sas, andy macnab, adventure. Will tag here in exchange.
mattlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:30 AM   #328
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Okay, I get it now. I just spent most of an hour tagging every. single. damn. one of you.

Here's the one I've published, on both UK and US Amazon. Please do take a moment to tag it.

Amazon US

and

Amazon UK

Thanks in advance!
Old 07-05-2011, 06:36 AM   #329
garygibsonsf
Addict

Sigh...okay, I finally got around to spending some time on the Kindle community boards, where I read that Amazon regard shared tagging as a violation of etc, etc. So no need to reciprocate, folks.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:45 PM   #330
Abigail Lawrence
Abigail Lawrence
Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: none
I don't know if tagging really does any good Gary, but heck its worth a try. About to catch up, I'm glad UK tags are back, I felt cheated when they removed them even though I don't know what god they do really.
Abigail Lawrence is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon authors, author tags, indie authors, william l.k.