Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-22-2012, 05:04 PM   #1
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Moon + Reader sale 50% off, Swift key 3 also

Someone mentioned on another thread somewhere that Moon + reader is on sale 50% off. I paid $4, so $2 is good deal.

Swift Key 3 is on sale too. That is all I noticed that I would want. I don't have this, but Blossom mentioned it. I don't type on the android so don't need.
new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 03:41 AM   #2
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
I own both apps they are excellent, swiftkey 3 prediction is great. I they also have their swipe technology in beta and will be included in their main app for folks that like to swype
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 12:42 PM   #3
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
I own both apps they are excellent, swiftkey 3 prediction is great. I they also have their swipe technology in beta and will be included in their main app for folks that like to swype
I see there is swiftkey 3 tablet, is that really required for a KFHD 7" tablet? I have the 5" SGP. I haven't tried the voice app yet on the SGP that does what you tell it too, lol.

I am still adjusting to the Moon + on page turns. But I have the background and fonts and size to my liking. Of course the screen dim in the dark helps reading to perfection. I keep trying to tweak the control to change things and get myself all confused. Particularly when I use Moon + on both devices and should have them set exactly.

I may try that Swiftkey3 yet.
new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 03:56 PM   #4
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The only difference I've seen is that tablet version has a special landscape layout where the keys are pushed to the side and numbers are in the middle, it makes typing easier that way. I never used the landscape layout because I always used it in portrait mode.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:08 PM   #5
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Swiftkey 3 has significantly improved my typing on my Droid Bionic. I've found the default keyboard on the Bionic to be rather difficult to use.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 04:54 PM   #6
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
What are the features that make it special? I'm using Cool Reader now, and it does everything I need. All of the reviews on Google Play just say "it's great," without going into detail.

Last edited by curtw; 12-23-2012 at 05:01 PM.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:06 PM   #7
=X=
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
I am still adjusting to the Moon + on page turns.
I've had moon soo long much before page turn was introduced, used to drive me nuts. But I got use to page scroll and now I can't go back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtw View Post
What are the features that make it special? I'm using Cool Reader now, and it does everything I need. All of the reviews on Google Play just say "it's great," without going into detail.
I'm assuming you're talking about Moon+?

It has a lot of features a comprehensive list is on their market page. What gives this product such high ratings is the developers support. This guy keeps adding features and platform support to his product.

It's best features are Text-to-speech, complete customization, calibre integration, open dictionary and usability.

=x=