Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 04-29-2012, 02:52 PM   #16
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
If I leave the field blank, will Calibre still put the book in the Documents Folder as it does now.
Yes. The files are in the Documents folder, but the ebooks are viewable from the Books app.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:03 PM   #17
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
Yes. The files are in the Documents folder, but the ebooks are viewable from the Books app.
Thanks. Changed my Calibre settings.

K to you.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:03 PM   #18
Enuf
Enuf began at the beginning.

Device: eeePC 900, iphone and PRS300
Thought I had it by changing the view to all items but its never that simple

However, blanking the personal doc tag in calibre preferences has worked in all cases.

Many thanks.
Enuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:00 PM   #19
Allucard
Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: kindle touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enuf View Post
Thought I had it by changing the view to all items but its never that simple

However, blanking the personal doc tag in calibre preferences has worked in all cases.

Many thanks.
Unless you tick the box Content sharing to facebook This is my one issue with Calibre as of now.
Allucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:01 PM   #20
Tipiford
Enthusiast
Tipiford began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 10th Gen/Pixel App
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
clear the Books cache from Settings -> Apps -> All Apps -> Amazon Kindle -> Clear Cache. If that does not help try "Clear Data" from the same page (I'm not sure if this deletes the ebooks or just their entries in the Books app)
After clearing data, ebooks were still on my device
Tipiford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:21 PM   #21
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipiford View Post
After clearing data, ebooks were still on my device
Are you looking at cloud or device?
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote