Notices

Old 05-15-2021, 10:00 AM   #1
cmb1175
Enthusiast
cmb1175 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire 7th gen
can i mark a book

Hi

is there a way to mark a book, may be as a favorite.

I read a lot of fanfiction and often a book is not finished, new updates to books are posted all the time and i would like to mark the books that are still being updated so i can quickly call up a book and check to see if its been updated

thanks
cmb1175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 10:37 AM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmb1175 View Post
is there a way to mark a book, may be as a favorite.

I read a lot of fanfiction and often a book is not finished, new updates to books are posted all the time and i would like to mark the books that are still being updated so i can quickly call up a book and check to see if its been updated
In Calibre companion?
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 07:07 AM   #3
vikarti
Groupie
vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I usually mark such as books as read:NO
(usually it's eithr YES if I finished book or no mark if I don't really started or currently reading this book)
Calibre Companion's ability to sync read status was helpful for this.
vikarti is offline   Reply With Quote