Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 04-07-2003, 05:37 AM   #1
Horse
Horse began at the beginning.

Device: Clie N760
Python Error with Plucker

Hi,

Was trying to upload http://www.turcic.com/avantgo/comics.shtml via Plucker to my clie.

Using the Plucker desktop to update the channel, I managed to retrieved the data. However, before the updating is complete - I get a message that says "python.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows".

When I hotsync, the data is not uploaded in my clie.

Would appreciate advice to fix this...

Thanks.
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 01:57 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Horse, did you try JPluck instead? Some Plucker people told me to use this one instead of the Plucker desktop.

Edit: Since this has to do with Plucker, I moved it to the corresponding category.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote