Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-19-2018, 02:01 PM   #1
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
Arrow Please delete - No longer available.

No longer available. Mods: Please delete.

Last edited by teija; 11-11-2020 at 10:59 PM. Reason: No longer available
teija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 02:17 PM   #2
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Price reduced!
Old 05-09-2018, 11:14 AM   #3
doxie1956
doxie1956 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Nook Simple Touch (back-up)
I messaged you back wanting the reader to go with the cover I bought from you but never heard back. Mine got stuck a month ago on “loading book” & even without being plugged in hasn’t run down so I can try to recharge. I think it’s toast. So although I have the nice cover I got from you, I no longer have my reader. I’ve been using my back-up Nook Simple Touch, but am not happy. It’s heavier; & I must clip on a light that only lights a small circle on the page. If you still have the reader I definitely want it ASAP.
Kathy
doxie1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 01:58 PM   #4
teija
Gadget fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by doxie1956 View Post
I messaged you back wanting the reader to go with the cover I bought from you but never heard back. Mine got stuck a month ago on “loading book” & even without being plugged in hasn’t run down so I can try to recharge. I think it’s toast. So although I have the nice cover I got from you, I no longer have my reader. I’ve been using my back-up Nook Simple Touch, but am not happy. It’s heavier; & I must clip on a light that only lights a small circle on the page. If you still have the reader I definitely want it ASAP.
Kathy
Hi Kathy - I think I did send you a message back (I was out of the country and away from my Mobile Read account/internet when you wrote)... Did you have any luck after you replaced the battery? My husband's PRS-350 battery died recently and I changed it out for him! It was relatively painless, although the battery needed a good shove to get it out. Definitely sounds like that might be what yours did... his seemed to "freeze" permanently on the last displayed screen as well.
Old 09-28-2018, 09:09 PM   #5
katojenist
katojenist began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-600, PRS-350, PRS-950, T1, T2
Hi, I was wondering if you still had the pink PRS-350 for sale?
katojenist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 09:52 PM   #6
teija
Gadget fiend

Yes, still available

Tags
prs 350, sony, sony pocket edition