Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 06-09-2009, 02:53 PM   #16
Grimulkan
Lord
Grimulkan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Grimulkan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Grimulkan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Grimulkan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Q1 (on way out), PRS505, DR1000S (dead :<), TC1100 (10'' perfection!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by godel10 View Post
May I ask you to post a picture of both pens one next to the other? Just to see what are the differences (in the Irex website I didn't find any picture of this kind)
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30401
Grimulkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:58 PM   #17
godel10
Connoisseur
godel10 doesn't littergodel10 doesn't littergodel10 doesn't litter

Device: Sony Librie, Irex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimulkan View Post
Thanks.

Now that I see this picture (of one pen next to the others) it seems that the advanced and the professional ones are much more comfortable than the standard one.
godel10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2009, 06:14 PM   #18
sianon
Addict
sianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony 500, Bebook, Kindle, Eco reader Drs and soon the Archos 9
I am using the professional stylus and it is simply worlds apart from the one thats shipped with the device. So much more comfortable to write with.
sianon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:28 PM   #19
Grimulkan
Lord
Grimulkan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Grimulkan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Grimulkan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Grimulkan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Q1 (on way out), PRS505, DR1000S (dead :<), TC1100 (10'' perfection!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by godel10 View Post
Thanks.

Now that I see this picture (of one pen next to the others) it seems that the advanced and the professional ones are much more comfortable than the standard one.
I agree that the pro pen is much better than the default, but I've always wondered if it offers any advantage over the advanced. Just to clarify, the largest pen in that picture thread is not a DR pen but the Intuos pen (which does not work with the DR).
Grimulkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:20 PM   #20
PhishStyx
The me that I am
PhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 1 & DR 1000s
The description on the iRex Shop page says that it's 2mm larger in diameter. (Sometimes I really surprise myself with how dumb I can be. You know, it only took me 5 months to figure out that I ought to check there.)
PhishStyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2009, 02:41 AM   #21
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The Advanced Stylus is basically the same size as a "standard" ball-point pen, so it's just like a pen to use.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote