Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-07-2020, 11:15 AM   #1306
Nicolas F
Groupie
Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The plugin has been updated to version 1.13.0. This has the following changes in it:
  • Fix: Set a default width for the title column in all dialogs.
  • New: Use dropdown for editing tag-like columns when editing shelf add and sync actions.
  • Fix: Tags in sync/add actions should be comma separated.
  • New: Added progress bars for most actions
  • Change: Match a change in calibre related to "RECOVER_PARSER".

Most of these have been in the recent betas.

The last one is due to a cleanup in calibre code in calibre version 4.8. If you update to calibre 4.8, the plugin will not be loaded when calibre starts. Unfortunately, this means you will need to update the plugin yourself. It will be available on the plugin installer dialog. The configuration will not be affected by this.
Thanks and good job!
Just as I was wondering where my plugin had gone I saw that there was an update available.
Nicolas F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 09:20 PM   #1307
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
The plugin has been updated to version 1.13.0. This has the following changes in it:
Fix: Set a default width for the title column in all dialogs.
New: Use dropdown for editing tag-like columns when editing shelf add and sync actions.
Fix: Tags in sync/add actions should be comma separated.
New: Added progress bars for most actions
Change: Match a change in calibre related to "RECOVER_PARSER".

Most of these have been in the recent betas.

The last one is due to a cleanup in calibre code in calibre version 4.8. If you update to calibre 4.8, the plugin will not be loaded when calibre starts. Unfortunately, this means you will need to update the plugin yourself. It will be available on the plugin installer dialog. The configuration will not be affected by this.

Thank you very much, for your work and for making modifications to the plugin.
Very good to see a progress bar in the actions of the plugin
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2020, 05:35 AM   #1308
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Beta - Translatable and Python 3

I was contacted recently by @dunhill about a Spanish translation of the plugin. I had completely forgotten that I enabled translations for this plugin. I have enabled this in the attached beta. I think I have all the strings marked correctly, but, I won't be surprised if I missed a few. The "default.po" file is included for anyone who wants to do a translation.

The beta also has the updates needed for the Python 3 version of calibre. It is compatible with the current version of calibre. I have tested it, but, it of course needs more testing. I would like to hear results, good or bad, from both versions.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Goodreads Sync-beta.zip (258.7 KB, 130 views)
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 05:44 AM   #1309
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
I was contacted recently by @dunhill about a Spanish translation of the plugin. I had completely forgotten that I enabled translations for this plugin. I have enabled this in the attached beta. I think I have all the strings marked correctly, but, I won't be surprised if I missed a few. The "default.po" file is included for anyone who wants to do a translation.

The beta also has the updates needed for the Python 3 version of calibre. It is compatible with the current version of calibre. I have tested it, but, it of course needs more testing. I would like to hear results, good or bad, from both versions.
I'll check because I think I've translated for myself some of the strings, but I've forgotten to send them to you I'll check about it.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 11:29 AM   #1310
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I'll check because I think I've translated for myself some of the strings, but I've forgotten to send them to you I'll check about it.

I have almost 100% the complement translated into Spanish and I am already working on the beta file to upload it to davidfor
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	129
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	176367   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	134
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	176368   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Views:	127
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	176369  
Advert
Old 01-12-2020, 02:25 PM   #1311
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunhill View Post
I have almost 100% the complement translated into Spanish and I am already working on the beta file to upload it to davidfor
Thank you, I'll check.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 08:28 PM   #1312
dunhill
Guru

Quote:

Davidfor:
Check your private message tray, please.
Old 01-14-2020, 06:57 AM   #1313
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Beta - Spanish

Thanks to @dunhill, the Goodreads Sync plugin has been translated to Spanish. The attached beta includes this. Unless I missed something, it should have all the strings translated.

If anyone sees any issues, please tell me. If there aren't any, I will release it in the next few days.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Goodreads Sync-beta.zip (270.4 KB, 137 views)
Old 01-14-2020, 04:51 PM   #1314
dunhill
Guru

Quote:
Thanks to @dunhill, the Goodreads Sync plugin has been translated to Spanish. The attached beta includes this. Unless I missed something, it should have all the strings translated.

If anyone sees any issues, please tell me. If there aren't any, I will release it in the next few days.
Today I check it, installing it

My grain of sand

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3000 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited by dunhill; 01-14-2020 at 04:56 PM.
Old 01-14-2020, 09:56 PM   #1315
dunhill
Guru

Davidfor the only thing left untranslated is missing link, in the shelf synchronization dialogs, I can't find it in the file to be translated.

The names of the shelves are not translated because they are the original Goodreads. I say it as clarification.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Captura de pantalla de 2020-01-14 23-31-52.png
Views:	206
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	176398  
Old 01-14-2020, 11:35 PM   #1316
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunhill View Post
Davidfor the only thing left untranslated is missing link, in the shelf synchronization dialogs, I can't find it in the file to be translated.
Line 2132 of dialogs.py. I'll fix it tonight. It is the same as a string in a couple of other places, so it will reuse the translation.
Quote:
The names of the shelves are not translated because they are the original Goodreads. I say it as clarification.
I meant to ask about that. I didn't know if Goodreads used translations for their three standard shelves. Much simpler if they don't.

Last edited by davidfor; 01-15-2020 at 12:04 AM.
Old 01-15-2020, 12:44 PM   #1317
dunhill
Guru

Quote:

I meant to ask about that. I didn't know if Goodreads used translations for their three standard shelves. Much simpler if they don't.
Those are the standard shelves, if a user created shelves in Spanish they would be on the list of active shelves
Old 01-28-2020, 08:43 PM   #1318
dunhill
Guru

I have tried the Spanish translation of the plugin. And I really have not had problems with operation. I have noticed some strings are not in the es.po file. I leave images and I found that in the dialog file chain I need to put a space in the sequence 1695
#: dialogs.py:1695
msgid ""
"You are about to remove from a shelf marked as exclusive. This will result"
"in these books being <b> moved </b> to one of your other shelves rather than"
"being deleted from all shelves. <p> Do you want to continue?"
msgstr ""
"Está a punto de retirarlo de un estante marcado como exclusivo. Esto resultará "
"que estos libros se <b>muevan</b> a uno solo de sus otros estantes en lugar de "
"ser eliminados de todos los estantes.<p>¿Desea continuar?"

So that it does not look like in the last image.

The first two images the string is in the core.py file that is also not included in the .po file

If there is any way to manage an updated .po file or any way to do it, do not hesitate to let me know.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	gs2.png
Views:	120
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	176725   Click image for larger version

Name:	gs3.png
Views:	129
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	176726   Click image for larger version

Name:	gs1.png
Views:	112
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	176727  
Old 01-29-2020, 08:27 AM   #1319
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

I knew I had missed something. I hadn't thought to check core.py. I'll add it.

I use xgettext.exe which is part of the POEdit package to generate the po files. It has an option to update the po files with any changes. I'll generate the updates in the next couple of days.
Old 01-30-2020, 02:45 PM   #1320
GuillaumeJay
Enthusiast
GuillaumeJay has learned how to read e-booksGuillaumeJay has learned how to read e-booksGuillaumeJay has learned how to read e-booksGuillaumeJay has learned how to read e-booksGuillaumeJay has learned how to read e-booksGuillaumeJay has learned how to read e-booksGuillaumeJay has learned how to read e-booksGuillaumeJay has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle PaperWhite 1
I'm using 1.13.4 and Calibre 4.9.1, and everytime I try to link to goodreads, Calibre gets stuck (it beeps when I click n the main windows, but there's no other window I can close).
GuillaumeJay is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, goodreads