Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 11-10-2019, 04:10 AM   #1
arborrhythms
arborrhythms began at the beginning.

Device: Iphone/ipad
Forced to connect on startup

I do not like being forced to connect to my dropbox server every time I start the program. Can you fix that?
arborrhythms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 10:52 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
You have configured something (CC book format storage?) that need your Dropbox files.
CC does NOT need Dropbox by default
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-15-2019, 01:22 AM   #3
arborrhythms

Yeah... every time I start CC, it asks me to get connected.
I connect to cloud, close the app, and the next time it starts up, it asks me to connect again.
Old 11-15-2019, 04:48 AM   #4
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
you should be disconnecting from dropbox content server, before closing the app. otherwise the app is trying to get back to how you left it ?
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 02:59 AM   #5
arborrhythms

Ah... I didn’t understand how the app is designed to work. I thought it would cache the list of available titles from the Dropbox server, while it actually only maintains the list of downloaded books.

You can close this request, or leave it as an enhancement request.
Advert

Tags
feature