Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-22-2017, 03:39 AM   #1
hoanghuynh
hoanghuynh began at the beginning.

Device: hoanghuynh
Transfer ALL Purchased Books to Kindle?

Is there a way to transfer ALL of my purchased Kindle books to my Kindle without having to do it one at a time? MYK is a pain and I'm hoping there's an easy way to do this as I have over 600 to transfer.
hoanghuynh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 11:19 AM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoanghuynh View Post
Is there a way to transfer ALL of my purchased Kindle books to my Kindle without having to do it one at a time? MYK is a pain and I'm hoping there's an easy way to do this as I have over 600 to transfer.
Yes, with MYK, you can select up to 10 at a time.
You have a small library compared to many here.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2017, 06:17 PM   #3
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Easiest way on the Oasis, is via the oasis.
It'll allow you to just click, and queue the downloads.
It is one by one though, each screen having 7 books at a time.

Via a pc's web browser, you'll have to do it on the 'my devices' tab in https://www.amazon.com/mn/dcw/myx.html , in batches of 10, but the work is more tedious.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote