Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-19-2017, 09:30 AM   #1
ManicWolf
ManicWolf began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question Change the two-page view layout?

When I use Calibre I like to use the two-page layout so that it feels more like a real book. However, I don't like that the latter page repeats on the two-page view when I scroll down. Eg. there will be pages 1+2 on the screen, I'll read those two pages and scroll down and then there will be pages 2+3, I'll scroll down again and it'll display pages 3+4.

Obviously since I've already read the latter page I don't need to see it again, so is there a way I can change it so that I'd get pages 1+2, and then 3+4, and 5+6 (and so on) when I scroll down instead? I've tried to find an answer myself but I'm coming up empty.
ManicWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 10:19 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Use the page turn arrows. They know about 2-up. Scroll does not
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-19-2017, 10:59 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
How are you scrolling? Use the page down button or in the SCroll section of the viewer options set the mouse wheel to flip pages, if you are using the mouse wheel.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote