Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 03-09-2008, 01:05 AM   #1
muñeca
muñeca began at the beginning.

Device: ebookwise
Question Help - My Books now show up in reverse order...

Hello all new user here and I could use some .

I've had my ebookwise for about 4 months and everything has worked great more or less until today that is

These past couple week I've gotten to busy to read any books and my reader was low on battery when I tried to read some of my books today I couldn't because the battery was dead. No problem I got my charger out and left it alone charging. I did some errends and got home and disconnected my reader cause it was fully charged only now I have a problem.

All my books are grouped together by arthur in reverse order (Z to A) how do I change this back to (A to Z) I've looked everywhere on my ebookwise and can't seem to find how to do it. It dosen't help that I erased the user manual that came with the reader the first day I got it and I haven't been able to find it online.

I feel like such an idiot, any help will be appriciated.

Thank you.

Faith
muñeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 01:16 AM   #2
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by muñeca View Post
Hello all new user here and I could use some .

I've had my ebookwise for about 4 months and everything has worked great more or less until today that is

These past couple week I've gotten to busy to read any books and my reader was low on battery when I tried to read some of my books today I couldn't because the battery was dead. No problem I got my charger out and left it alone charging. I did some errends and got home and disconnected my reader cause it was fully charged only now I have a problem.

All my books are grouped together by arthur in reverse order (Z to A) how do I change this back to (A to Z) I've looked everywhere on my ebookwise and can't seem to find how to do it. It dosen't help that I erased the user manual that came with the reader the first day I got it and I haven't been able to find it online.

I feel like such an idiot, any help will be appriciated.

Thank you.

Faith
Try re-building your Bookshelf by following this procedure:
1. Turn off the eBookwise 1150 reader.
2. Hold the bottom page button down.
3. While holding the bottom page button down, turn on the unit.
4. You will notice a message at the top "Arranging your Bookshelf..."
5. Check if your problem was fixed.
6. Turn off the unit!
7. Turn on the unit normally.
8. Enjoy!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2008, 09:03 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Try re-building your Bookshelf by following this procedure:
1. Turn off the eBookwise 1150 reader.
2. Hold the bottom page button down.
3. While holding the bottom page button down, turn on the unit.
4. You will notice a message at the top "Arranging your Bookshelf..."
5. Check if your problem was fixed.
6. Turn off the unit!
7. Turn on the unit normally.
8. Enjoy!
Another tip on sorting your bookshelf. If you tap on the picture of the bookshelf at the top of the screen a drop down menu will appear providing all sorts of way to rearrange your bookshelf, with or without categories.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:48 PM   #4
muñeca
muñeca began at the beginning.

Device: ebookwise
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Another tip on sorting your bookshelf. If you tap on the picture of the bookshelf at the top of the screen a drop down menu will appear providing all sorts of way to rearrange your bookshelf, with or without categories.
Thank you to you both for your help, DaleDe your suggestion did the trick, Thanks!

Faith
muñeca is offline   Reply With Quote