Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-21-2012, 11:27 AM   #1
2dark4light
2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: kindle
is a zombie with brains still a zombie? help me out here.

I'm still trying to figure that part out.

My name is Alex Henry - something happened to me, but my brain, mind and humor stayed intact. Life's different now. I'm kind of a zombie...

Join me on my adventure in trying to find my place in life, when I - well, don't have a life, literally. Everything from battling through a zoo of pissed off animals to an epic zombie battle through a grocery store in a shopping cart (my legs were temporarily missing), and otherwise trying NOT to eek out an existence only too stereotypical of being a living (?) zombie.

ONCE A ZOMBIE, ALWAYS A ZOMBIE. The third - and hopefully FINAL - book about my life being a zombie, or kind of a zombie.
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/256633
2dark4light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:33 AM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Interesting lead in. My first thought when I saw the question in your header was "it depends on where the brain is. In his head or in his hands." lol. Sounds like an interesting premise though.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:45 PM   #3
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Eke out, not eek out.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:53 PM   #4
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
My first thought was dude see a shrink or something ...
Then I realized I was on the self-promotion section of the forum
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote