Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 06-02-2018, 05:57 AM   #1
Grinchy
Grinchy began at the beginning.

Device: Inkpad 3
Cool Reader - Japanese (Vertcial Text + RtL)

Hello,

I just installed Cool Reader on my Inkpad 3 cause the original Reader doesn't Support Japanese Rtl (Right to Left) Reading.

But with the Cool Reader it seems, that Japanese is fully brocken now. It shows me ?? instead of Japanese Kanji, and Vertical Reading and rtl doesn't seems to work as well.

Are there some Settings you need to do to use CR with Japanese? Or isn't it supported with CR?

Just one more Question regarding the Pocket Book Readers: Is there a way to change the System Font? Not the Font used while reading books, the Font that is used by the System itself.

If you use Japanese Folders or Filenames some Kanji are showed perfectly fine and some are shown as squares. Though this could be caused by the Font the System uses.
Grinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 07:22 AM   #2
Sarmat89
Evangelist
Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
CoolReader is no longer developed and never supported Japanese or RTL languages.
Sarmat89 is offline   Reply With Quote