Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-07-2013, 09:52 AM   #1
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
KoReader "Go To" function

I have only been able to get it working in my epubs with an old build that was pulled for other problems. On all the recent builds only the "Cancel" and "Location" buttons are active. If I enter a page #, I thought the "Page" button would become active and the "Location" button become inactive, but there is no change.

I am probably not doing it right, is anyone using the Go To function in Koreader on an AuraHD? If so how does it work, what are the procedures?
How do you use "Location"? Is it start and end?

I can't seem to get it working as I expect it to work, but I don't know if that is because I'm doing it wrong or if it is not working properly.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:25 AM   #2
Mike76
Connoisseur
Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013, Kobo Mini, iPad Mini
I've experienced the same behaviour on Kobo Mini, so I guess it's an issue of latest builds. I'm sure it was working before, there was no similar problem with build 494.
Mike76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert