Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-24-2008, 10:30 AM   #76
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Wow. The Devil laughs in red! Who knew?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 02:46 PM   #77
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Oh, it's much more than that... the room trembles, the paint melts from the walls, and the little devil's minions all scamper around like frat boyz on hash-brownies... I just couldn't convey all that with mere text. Sorry.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-24-2008, 03:26 PM   #78
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Frat boyz on hash-brownies? That's my worst nightmare, especially since I live in a college town.

I have to admit that I originally read that as "hash-browns" and it was making absolutely no sense. Why would shredded potatoes make the khaki and polo shirt attired, flip-flop (that's thongs for Marc) wearing guys go scampering? Sure, there are a couple of Huddle Houses in the area and they seem to do good business (wow -- 29,563,684 orders of hash browns served last year) but really? And I personally prefer to watch them run rather than scamper.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 09:27 PM   #79
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookishDreamer View Post
Frat boyz on hash-brownies? That's my worst nightmare, especially since I live in a college town.
I can relate... I work in Washington, D.C..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookishDreamer View Post
I have to admit that I originally read that as "hash-browns" and it was making absolutely no sense.
Oh, I dunno... if you'd had the hash browns at one of my colleges, you'd be scampering, all right... for the ladies' room. (I'm pretty sure the devil himself was mixing the spices that went in that stuff.)

(Hmm... Steve Jordan... ah, the one who accused me of doctoring the hash browns at his college! Let's see: I think a year and a day's diet of brussel sprouts boiled in used dishwater will do him. Heh... heh... heh...)

Last edited by Steven Lyle Jordan; 08-25-2008 at 08:53 AM. Reason: The Devil heard me...
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, unutterable silliness