Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2018, 01:28 AM   #1
pittsborojim
pittsborojim began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
Question Problem stripping kindle DRMs

Hi. I have been using Calibre successfully for several years. Like many others, I am now having problems converting kindle ebooks. As suggested in forums I have visited, I have downgraded to v 1.17.0 of kindle for mac. I also have used the terminal input suggestion for preventing books from being downloaded in kfx format. When I get a book from Amazon & send it to kindle for mac, it comes in AZW format, but when I try to convert to MOBI, I get the error message stating the book is protected by DRM. I have installed the latest deDRM plugin. I just can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Help please! Thanks in advance.
Old 10-11-2018, 10:15 AM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Moderator Notice
MobileRead does not permit giving specific instructions or help in breaking DRM. It would be best to ask questions at Apprentice Alf's blog. Thread closed.
Advert
Closed Thread