Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 06-30-2019, 11:07 AM   #1
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Scrivener for Windows VERY close to completion?

From the L&L blog posted yesterday:

https://www.literatureandlatte.com/b...e-horses-mouth

I've been trying to parse this article every which way I can, trying to make sure I've read it properly, but It DOES sound as if the end of August is fairly firm.

I'm also intrigued by the reference to Android! I'd love to see a commercial and supported Android version, but my lack of knowledge on Android development makes me less certain that I've read those comments properly.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote