Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-12-2022, 01:42 AM   #43276
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 4
Keeping an eye on next weekend's weather. My sister and I are going away from Friday until Tuesday morning and had planned to go hiking on at least Saturday and Sunday. Until yesterday the weather prediction was good 20-22C, sunny and dry. But now the prediction is that it's going to be a rainy weekend.

We're both good weather walkers, so we won't go out to the woods when it rains. So if it's going to be rainy weekend I'll just pack some extra games to entertain us.

We had initially planned to barbecue on Saturday, but due to the drought only electric or gas barbecuing is allowed at the moment. So we had already decided to gourmet instead. Which is something we can do indoor or outdoor.

But who knows, it's still a week and a half away, so weather prediction aren't that accurate. We might even have a heatwave by then (I hope not).
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 06:01 AM   #43277
Cyclops
Only need one eye to read
Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C, Sony PRS-300, Nintendo DSi XL,
Resting after a tabata session on the exercise bike
Cyclops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 02:32 AM   #43278
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Preparing to go to my sister later this morning. I'm first going to help her with tidying her storage room and after that we're going to order the groceries for pick up on Friday for our weekend away. And we're going to see which hikes/walks we want to do, even if the current weather prediction says it will be a very rainy weekend.

But first I have to wait until the nurse who puts on my father's compression sock has come by. Which can be anywhere from 9 until 11am. After that my father wants to take a short walk outside, his first since coming home. And he asked me to accompany him.

Tonight I plan to work on my new cross stitch project, The Blonde Maiden by Mucha. Which I'm making for my sister as a surprise. I finished gridding the fabric last night and it's a bigger project than I anticipated.
Old 05-15-2022, 04:14 AM   #43279
timebug
Ancient Sage
timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Reader
Wondering why the local Urban Fox was in my back garden twice this morning,and what the sudden attraction was for my patch of ground!
timebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 07:04 AM   #43280
Rumpelteazer
Wizard

My sister and I are at our vacation cottage. Despite being in cottage number 13 we lucked out on the location. It's on a little hill and we have total privacy.

This morning we had a bit of a lie in, got fresh bread rolls and after breakfast we took a 3,5km walk. The park is in the middle of the woods and we chose a hike with as starting point the reception building. It was a really quiet part of the woods, we didn't meet any other people.

In in hour or two we can pick up the platter for tonight's gourmetten, we probably have an early dinner, so that we can gourmet outside and don't stink up the cottage.

I'm enjoying myself and not having to constantly having to do chores.

For tomorrow we got an 8km hike planned, and on Monday we're going shopping in a nearby town in the afternoon, followed by a dinner at a restaurant.

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?