Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 10-25-2013, 03:25 AM   #1
ST-One
Addict
ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Icarus8, Kindle DXG
goodEreader - Icarus 8 vs. Kindle PW2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY4rMevUC8A

Nice comparison. How tiny the Kindle's screen looks compared to that of the Icarus.
ST-One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:01 PM   #2
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Thank you! I like the side page turn buttons on the Icarus 8.
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-29-2013, 04:39 AM   #3
ST-One
Addict
ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Icarus8, Kindle DXG
I like page-turn buttons, too.
They are a bit loud on the Icarus8 though. But it's a very nice device and I really like reading on it.
ST-One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:26 AM   #4
Stingy
Stingy began at the beginning.

Device: None
Can you install apps from Google Play on the Icarus 8?
Stingy is offline   Reply With Quote