Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-11-2018, 07:40 AM   #1
PWF
PWF began at the beginning.

Device: none
Not only E-Books

Hello Calibre World,

I’m using Calbre as my Universal Database for all files I stored on my Win-PC.
Me, I`m a Photografer and Mediadesigner since over 30 Years with endless files
Since I found out that Calibre is able to be used as Management for all my files, I filled it with videos, music, pictures, presentation, playlists, weblinks, links and more.

Formats:
AVI FLV FPL GIF JPG LNK M2T M2TS M2V M3U8 MKV MOV
MP3 MP4 MPCPL MPE MPEG MPG PPS PPSX URL VOB WEBM
WMV ISO NRG.

It`s easy to do.
Drag and Drop files in the Main Window and fill the form, take a preview and the result is beautiful. You need only a collection of related players and viewers, like VLC-Player and so on
It’s not far away to be my new OS
Greeting from Cologne Germany
Peter
PWF is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, presentation, video