Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 04-09-2019, 07:52 AM   #166
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
I'm still over 60% after reading much of the day. Battery life depends a lot on what mix of apps you run and how strong your wifi signal is.
I've never managed to drain the battery on an iPad in a full day's work, and that's really all that matters to me.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 11:18 AM   #167
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Typically for me, YMMV, iPads don't burn up as much battery as iPhones due to no, or at least less, cellular use. In my case none. Plus the batteries on the iPads are huge compared to the iPhones. I too have never had any issues with using an iPad all day. But then all my iPads have been the WiFi only kind with no cellular radio. Even my old mini 2 which I recently sold could hold a battery charge all day as long as I wasn't watching videos are streaming stuff all day. Reading is a light drain on battery charge as long as the display brightness isn't too high.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 04:34 PM   #168
hollowpoint
Groupie
hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Mini, Kindle PW5, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
I'm still over 60% after reading much of the day. Battery life depends a lot on what mix of apps you run and how strong your wifi signal is.
This one has shown good battery life too, esp with brightness lowered. Surprised to see after leaving it with a 100% charge overnight, it had not lost any charge. This reviewer says he got 12 hrs 40 mins on wifi and web surfing.
hollowpoint is offline   Reply With Quote