Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 08-11-2010, 10:07 AM   #1
baiyun
baiyun began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3
Need help in completing ebook market research survey.

Hi everyone,
Now that ebook industry is getting popular, group of friends want to do a market feasibility research survey for the industry.
Need all the help in getting people to do this survey.
Thanks in advance for your time.

Link to survey is below
http://baiyunmanor.com/limesurvey/in...=97876&lang=en
baiyun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:46 AM   #2
baiyun
baiyun began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3
thanks to those who have completed the survey.
But need more people...so please help spread the word..esp to those who read ebooks
Many thanks.
baiyun is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-12-2010, 05:52 PM   #3
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Done!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:26 PM   #4
julia103
Connoisseur
julia103 doesn't litterjulia103 doesn't litterjulia103 doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505
I started to take the survey, but the question about my income in SGD$ was a problem. I'm in the United States and I'm not sure what SGD$ is or where to find the conversion rate. Since this is a mandatory question, I just stopped.
julia103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:52 PM   #5
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
1 US dollar (USD) = 1.3623 Singapore dollar (SGD)
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert