Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-14-2011, 11:33 AM   #1
Assassin
Connoisseur
Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: kindle
"The Blonde Heiress" a Carter A. Johnson novel

When forced to resign from the police department after capital offense charges against him were dropped, Carter A. Johnson attends a job interview and can hardly believe the offer laid out before him. He is presented the opportunity to become the avenging arm of justice gone awry. Get ready for a vigilante who will override the justice system and dole out due punishment.

An exert from The Blonde Heiress, "Now Mr. Johnson, to the meat of our discussion. A group of wealthy individuals are supporting the private investigation of defendants in capital murder cases who have gone free even though strong evidence indicated they were guilty. They are disgusted that criminals are released because of loopholes in the justice system, decisions of activist or incompetent judges and the ability of defense lawyers to confuse and mislead juries. They intend to impose double jeopardy on guilty criminals."
Carter's facial features took on a look of incredibility. "I can't believe this; you're offering me a license to kill; like I'm James Fucking Bond or somebody."

I hope you enjoy my latest novel. Thank you, R.E. Schobernd

All of my books are available at Smashwords and The Blonde Heiress is $Free The link to my book page is https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/80953

[promotion to another book deleted - MODERATOR]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CAJ small.JPG
Views:	222
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	75459  

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-24-2012 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Forgot price and retailer
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 12:02 PM   #2
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Sounds interesting but where is it available? Is it available at Smashwords?
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 12:34 PM   #3
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
It is indeed available at Smashwords:

The Blond Heiress
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 05:57 PM   #4
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Thanks, Moe. I've added it to my library for purchase when I make my next bulk purchase at Smashwords.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:25 AM   #5
Assassin
Connoisseur
Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Thank you Richard and Moe for pointing out the missing information. I've added it to the original post.
Bob
Old 02-24-2012, 09:25 AM   #6
Assassin
Connoisseur

The Blonde Heiress is now or soon to be Free (waiting on Smashwords approval and distribution process) at Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple, Kobo, Sony etc.

[promotion to another book deleted - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-24-2012 at 12:48 PM.

Tags
crime, detective, double jeopardy