Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 10-10-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Converting an ebook into an Android App

I have an ebook that I can export to Word, RTF or pdf formats but I would like to create a separate android app for it.

Does anyone have any experience with any software that worked well for this?

I did come across these two, but have no idea if they are any good:
http://www.appopus.com/
http://www.appmk.com/android-book-app-maker/index.html

There are lots of free tools out there to turn web sites into mobile apps, but it seems fewer to turn ebooks into apps.

Anyone have experience with one they can share with me?
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:25 AM   #2
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
This maybe a stupid question, but why do you want to create an app for it? Since there are lots of free .epub an .mobi readers for Android devices, you could simply convert your ebook to an .epub or .mobi book and distribute it via an ebook aggregator.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert