Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-18-2014, 07:26 AM   #1
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Got my T68 case today

I've received my T68 case today, ordered from ereader-store.eu (booxstor here on the forum). It's made from black (fake) leather, and the T68 is a push-fit into it. The case has a magnet which puts the T68 to sleep and wakes it up again when the case is closed and opened again.

Impressions? It looks and feels a little cheap - nothing like the quality of my Kindle PW case - but it does the job. It provides a good level of protection for the reader, and can be folded back on itself for one-handed reading. Good value for money, I think. I'm happy enough with it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 08:03 AM   #2
PremaEbooks
Zealot
PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle(all), Nook, Sony, Onyx Boox, iPad 2
It is the same I have.
And it is the same that I have for my Paperwhite and Kobo AURA HD.

To me it's good enough.
PremaEbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-18-2014, 08:04 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Yes, it gets the job done. No complaints.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote