Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2023, 03:22 AM   #721
eilandes
eilandes began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura
Hello All,

I would also very much appreciate receiving a copy of the Kobo Aura H2O image. Unfortunately my Kobo Aura bricked during the apparently mandatory update :-(
This forum thread seems to me my last hope of restoring it back to a working device.

Kind regards

eilandes
Old 07-20-2023, 12:03 PM   #722
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PM sent
Advert
Old 07-24-2023, 04:55 PM   #723
KoboUlli
KoboUlli began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Image for Kobo Aura H2O 1st Gen

Hello to All,
Could anyone please send me an Image for my bricked Kobo Aura H2O 1st Generation

Thanks in advance, Ulli
Old 07-24-2023, 05:11 PM   #724
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent
Old 08-01-2023, 06:32 AM   #725
Dennis1973
Dennis1973 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura h2o
Image for aura H2O

Could anyone please send me an Image for my bricked Kobo Aura H2O 1st Generation
Advert
Old 08-01-2023, 02:56 PM   #726
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1973 View Post
While you have private message enabled, you will need to allow non-admins to send you messages.

User Control Panel => Settings & Options => Edit Options => Messaging & Notifications => Private Messaging, remove the checkmark from Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators

See the attached image.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	edit_options.png
Views:	26
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	202927  
Old 08-02-2023, 02:58 AM   #727
Dennis1973

Done!
Old 08-02-2023, 04:36 AM   #728
Dennis1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
While you have private message enabled, you will need to allow non-admins to send you messages.

User Control Panel => Settings & Options => Edit Options => Messaging & Notifications => Private Messaging, remove the checkmark from Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators

See the attached image.
Done! Can you try again. Thanks!
Old 08-02-2023, 01:03 PM   #729
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 08-04-2023, 08:45 AM   #730
OldMic
OldMic began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Requesting SD card image for Aura H2O (N250)

Like many before me ... my Kobo is now bricked due to an upgrade.
Tried putting different firmware on the SD-card, but that doesn't work anymore.

Could I also pls. receive a full SD image ?
Old 08-04-2023, 01:20 PM   #731
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldMic View Post
Like many before me ... my Kobo is now bricked due to an upgrade.
Tried putting different firmware on the SD-card, but that doesn't work anymore.

Could I also pls. receive a full SD image ?
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post here to let me know.
Old 08-04-2023, 05:04 PM   #732
Mayoowz
Mayoowz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo hd
Can i receive a sd Image of the Kobo H2O?

My sd card is defective, so i can't make a back up from it.

Thnx!
Old 08-04-2023, 06:10 PM   #733
jacor
jacor began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Hello to All,

Thanks a lot!!!
Old 08-04-2023, 08:28 PM   #734
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 08-05-2023, 05:55 AM   #735
OldMic
OldMic began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post here to let me know.
Hi, PM should now be enabled for me.
Could you pls. forward me an image for the Aura H2O (N250)?
Thanks a lot !
Closed Thread

Tags
flash, h2o, image, sdcard, sdcard-image