Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2023, 05:04 PM   #706
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PM sent
Old 06-29-2023, 03:11 AM   #707
Candarz
Candarz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo h2o
Hello David,

The same issue over here. H2O (model N250) is stuck in sleeping mode, nothing works anymore. I'd like to have the firmware to create a new SD card.

Thanks in advance!
Advert
Old 07-04-2023, 07:52 AM   #708
Mangodonut
Mangodonut began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H20 (N250)
Hi there!

I have tried and exhausted all reset options mentioned in this thread. I would love to receive an SD Image with the firmware please!

Thanks a lot for all your efforts!
Old 07-05-2023, 11:20 PM   #709
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent
Old 07-09-2023, 08:20 AM   #710
lerych1969
lerych1969 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura h2o 1st generation
Hi, can you send me the image of the Kobo Aura H2O 1st edition? thank you
Advert
Old 07-09-2023, 11:37 AM   #711
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerych1969 View Post
Hi, can you send me the image of the Kobo Aura H2O 1st edition? thank you
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post here to let me know.
Old 07-10-2023, 11:48 AM   #712
lerych1969
lerych1969 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura h2o 1st generation
Hi, could you send me an image of Kobo Aura H2O 1st edition? thank you very much
Old 07-10-2023, 02:40 PM   #713
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 07-15-2023, 11:41 AM   #714
RRuben
RRuben began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
And another soul kindly requesting image for the Kobo Aura h2o v1.. Thanks!
Old 07-15-2023, 12:02 PM   #715
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRuben View Post
And another soul kindly requesting image for the Kobo Aura h2o v1.. Thanks!
While you have private message enabled, you will need to allow non-admins to send you messages.

User Control Panel => Settings & Options => Edit Options => Messaging & Notifications => Private Messaging, remove the checkmark from Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators

See the attached image.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	edit_options.png
Views:	31
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	202653  
Old 07-15-2023, 02:41 PM   #716
RRuben
RRuben began at the beginning.

Sorry, should be fixed now!
thanks for the patience !
Old 07-16-2023, 12:30 AM   #717
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 07-18-2023, 08:24 PM   #718
pverro
pverro began at the beginning.

Image Needed Kobo Flash white LED

I'm neewbie.
Tried multiple times to hard reset without any success. I'm posting my demand there without any answers since this afternoon: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=355157

Thank you

Kind regards

pverro
Old 07-18-2023, 10:36 PM   #719
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by pverro View Post
I'm neewbie.
Tried multiple times to hard reset without any success. I'm posting my demand there without any answers since this afternoon: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=355157

Thank you

Kind regards

pverro
Ummm... you posted your first message at 9:24 PDT, you then posted at 17:24 PDT. A bit more patience might have been called for. This is not a business and I have a life outside of MobileRead. Waiting 48 hours for a reply is not that unusual.

Starting a new thread when two other threads already exist is also annoying.

Just as an FYI, in English, request comes across better than demand though, if I recall correctly, French uses demande for both.
Old 07-19-2023, 06:46 PM   #720
pverro
pverro began at the beginning.

Solved - Update my Kobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Ummm... you posted your first message at 9:24 PDT, you then posted at 17:24 PDT. A bit more patience might have been called for. This is not a business and I have a life outside of MobileRead. Waiting 48 hours for a reply is not that unusual.

Starting a new thread when two other threads already exist is also annoying.

Just as an FYI, in English, request comes across better than demand though, if I recall correctly, French uses demande for both.
I want to thank you David for your image.
Don't know why, I posted earlier with quick reply but nothing's appear.
I am happy to say that's works finally. The update wasn't easy.
For you all, reinstall all pc board and the screen in the case to access to Kobo.

Kind regards

pverro
Closed Thread

Tags
flash, h2o, image, sdcard, sdcard-image