Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-12-2013, 02:12 AM   #46
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Game Error can reapply for the coupon at a later date.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 12:49 PM   #47
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
I'm travelling on business today, so it may be tomorrow before I can redeem it and send the new code to revenger.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2013, 03:17 PM   #48
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ok, we've settled down the chain.

The current chain is:
  1. hwlester (has the code)
  2. revenger
  3. murg

I'm now the end of the chain, so if you want the code, PM me and I'll PM it to you. I don't need an email address from you.
Old 12-13-2013, 10:16 AM   #49
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Redeemed the code and sent the new one to revenger via PM.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:26 PM   #50
revenger
revenger began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
code sent to Murg
revenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-13-2013, 08:44 PM   #51
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Just received PM with code from Revenger, forwarded it to Murg.

(I'm not planning to do another Baen buy 'til beginning of the new year. )
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:24 PM   #52
murg
No Comment

I have the code. Which makes me the end of the chain.

So...PM me to get the code and start the chain again.
Old 12-16-2013, 11:41 PM   #53
Ginwen
Addict
Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch/IPad
PM to Murg
Ginwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 03:25 PM   #54
murg
No Comment

Code sent to Ginwen
Old 12-17-2013, 04:57 PM   #55
Ginwen
Addict
Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

. I wasn't sure about the March bundle but for $8.01 I figured I might as well check it out.

Whoever needs the code next can just send me a PM. I don't need an email (unless you are really dying to send one--I don't want to deprive you )
Old 12-17-2013, 06:45 PM   #56
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginwen View Post
. I wasn't sure about the March bundle but for $8.01 I figured I might as well check it out.

Whoever needs the code next can just send me a PM. I don't need an email (unless you are really dying to send one--I don't want to deprive you )
The three back-list titles by Eric Kotani & John Maddox Roberts for me was worth the price of the bundle.

Just waiting for the April bundle to be put up.
Spoiler:
Quote:
  • Cauldron of Ghosts by David Weber & Eric Flint
  • Balance Point Robert Buettner
  • Waldo & Magic, Inc. by Robert A. Heinlein
  • Upon a Sea of Stars by A. Bertram Chandler
  • Children of the Gates Andre Norton
  • The Heretic by David Drake & Tony Daniel

bernie

Last edited by gbm; 12-17-2013 at 06:53 PM.
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 06:55 PM   #57
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
The three back-list titles by Eric Kotani & John Maddox Roberts for me was worth the price of the bundle.

Just waiting for the April bundle to be put up.

bernie
Same here, loved those books and getting eBook versions is fantastic. I figure I'll grab the three open ones once April comes up,
Old 12-21-2013, 12:44 AM   #58
Game Error
Enthusiast
Game Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: None
Sorry about the mix up ended up moving and was off the internet for awhile.
Game Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 02:01 AM   #59
Ginwen
Addict

Sent Game Error the code via PM.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:26 PM   #60
Lemurion
eReader

PM to Game Error