Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-13-2012, 09:35 AM   #1
boskyout
boskyout began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Who Knows How to Get and Install Kindle Touch Games?

RT.
I have seen the ads that Amazon pushed to my KT, I wandered if there is a way to installing games like Jewels in our KT. p.s. There are already some kinds of games suitable for KT in the Kindle Store.
boskyout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 02:17 PM   #2
Hoyt Clagwell
Not an Addict
Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The blue one next to the fish.
You get games the same way as books. You go to the Amazon website. Go to the Kindle Store. Search for "Games for Kindle Touch" Click on the game you are interested in. Then have it delivered to your Kindle Touch. You could can also do this on your Kindle Touch when you go to the Kindle Store.
Hoyt Clagwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2012, 02:29 AM   #3
boskyout
boskyout began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyt Clagwell View Post
You get games the same way as books. You go to the Amazon website. Go to the Kindle Store. Search for "Games for Kindle Touch" Click on the game you are interested in. Then have it delivered to your Kindle Touch. You could can also do this on your Kindle Touch when you go to the Kindle Store.
Well, what I want to express is how to get "free" KT games.
boskyout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 03:40 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
If you're asking how to get pirated games, you'll get no help here.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 11:40 AM   #5
Xspider
Xspider began at the beginning.

Device: none
I don't think anyone here will help you find pirated games. Be honest [removed off site graphic - moderation]

Last edited by dreams; 01-14-2012 at 01:32 PM. Reason: [removed off site graphic - moderation]
Xspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2012, 02:08 PM   #6
Edward_R
Zealot
Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Pacific Northwest (about 35 miles northeast of Seattle)
Device: K3 / HP 10" Tablet (FBreader Installed)
List the games you find on Amazon.com by "Price Low to High" and your free games will be listed first. A simple search on the Amazon website came up with 3 pages of games with all of the games on the 1st page being Free
Edward_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:59 PM   #7
jantil
jantil began at the beginning.

What about Kindle Touch games for out of US users?

I´d love to buy and install games for my new Kindle Touch ( just recently jailbreaked per Ixtab´s great post) but, since I´m in Mexico, that is not allowed by Amazon (not even the free ones, BlackJack and others... damn) To me that is total nonsense; does anyone knows a workaround for this apparently obnoxious and artificial limit? help appreciated, Javier
jantil is offline   Reply With Quote