Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-01-2017, 01:24 PM   #301
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
W201707 July 2017 Monthly Baen Bundle (Last date to buy July 03 2017)

*****Baen has changed the released date of the ebooks to match the Print Books release, I.E. the first Tuesday in every month*****
SEE THIS POST.

Note:
Please review the rules in this post before asking for the gift code.

Quote:
[*]Will be released on July 04 2017

W201707 July 2017 Monthly Baen Bundle Price: $18.00
Note:

Post and Then PM piperclassique if you want the coupon code.

bernie

P.S.
Do the rules need to be reviewed and updated?
Please pm or post any suggestions.

FAQ update:

When is Baen Ebooks updated with new content?

Baen Ebooks that are part of the Monthly Baen Bundle program are released on the first Tuesday of each month, matching the print publication date. Monthly discount bundles are available for purchase starting three months before the publication month.
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 11:24 AM   #302
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

*****Baen has changed the released date of the ebooks to match the Print Books release, I.E. the first Tuesday in every month*****
SEE THIS POST.

Note:

Quote:
[*]Will be released on August 01 2017

W201708 August 2017 Monthly Baen Bundle Price: $18.00
Note:

bernie

P.S.

FAQ update:

Baen Ebooks that are part of the Monthly Baen Bundle program are released on the first Tuesday of each month, matching the print publication date. Monthly discount bundles are available for purchase starting three months before the publication month.

Last edited by gbm; 05-23-2017 at 10:07 AM. Reason: updated URL's to https://
Old 06-09-2017, 05:03 PM   #303
gbm
Wizard

W201709 September 2017 Monthly Baen Bundle (Last date to buy September 03 2017)

SEE THIS POST.

Note:

Quote:
[*]Will be released on September 04 2017

• Iron Angels Forthcoming (1/2 Ebook available 06/15/17; full Ebook available 09/04/17) by Eric Flint and Alistair Kimble
  • Forged in Blood Forthcoming (1/2 Ebook available 06/15/17; full Ebook available 09/04/17) edited by Michael Z. Williamson
  • The Amber Arrow Forthcoming (1/2 Ebook available 06/15/17; full Ebook available 09/04/17) by Tony Daniel
  • The Bronze Skies Forthcoming (1/2 Ebook available 06/15/17; full Ebook available 09/04/17) by Catherine Asaro
  • Alliance of Equals Complete by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller
  • On to the Asteroid Complete by Travis S. Taylor and Les Johnson
W201709 September 2017 Monthly Baen Bundle Price: $18.00
Note:

bernie

P.S.

FAQ update:

Old 08-01-2017, 08:38 PM   #304
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
W201710 October 2017 Monthly Baen Bundle (Last date to buy October 02 2017)

Only 63 more days to purchase

The Monster Hunter Files by Larry Correia and Bryan Thomas Schmidt
Honor Among Enemies by David Weber
Chain of Command by Frank Chadwick
The Complete Psychotechnic League, Volume 1 by Poul Anderson
Gentleman Jole and the Red Queen by Lois McMaster Bujold
Castaway Odyssey by Eric Flint and Ryk E. Spoor
Combat Command: Cut by Emerald by Dana Kramer

W201710 October 2017 Monthly Baen Bundle Price: $18.00
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 08:39 PM   #305
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
W201711 November 2017 Monthly Baen Bundle (Last date to buy November 06 2017)

Only 98 more days to purchase

The Spark by David Drake
Down and Out in Purgatory The Collected Stories of Tim Powers
by Tim Powers
The Jim Baen Memorial Award: The First Decade edited by William Ledbetter
None But Man by Gordon R. Dickson
1636: The Ottoman Onslaught by Eric Flint
The Golden Gate by Robert Buettner

W201711 November 2017 Monthly Baen Bundle Price: $18.00
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 08:00 PM   #306
Game Error
Enthusiast
Game Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: None
I would like then next code. PM send to piperclassique.
Game Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 02:13 AM   #307
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Code sent. Enjoy!
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:38 PM   #308
bookmarked
Addict
bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Nexus 7, iPod Touch 4, HP TouchPad
PM to Piperclassique for the code (I'm hoping you got the code back from Game Error. I don't see a post for that.).

Almost 6 months with no code requests. Have people stopped buying bundles?

Last edited by bookmarked; 02-09-2018 at 04:42 PM.
bookmarked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 02:30 AM   #309
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Code to bookmarked
Not such a good deal lately, to my mind. I've bought a couple.
Old 02-10-2018, 06:52 AM   #310
bookmarked
Addict
bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
Code to bookmarked
Not such a good deal lately, to my mind. I've bought a couple.

And of course you don't have to PM or post here when you use a code on a bundle.

I thought this bundle looked like a good deal:
W201803 March 2018 Monthly Baen Bundle (Last date to buy March 05 2018)
Spoiler:
Only 24 more days to purchase

A Call to Vengeance
Partial (3/4 Ebook now; full Ebook available 03/06/18)
by David Weber, Timothy Zahn, and Thomas Pope

Sins of Her Father
by Mike Kupari

Star Destroyers
Edited by Tony Daniel and Christopher Ruocchio

Angeleyes
Complete
by Michael Z. Williamson

Witchy Eye
Complete
by D.J. Butler

Little Green Men - Attack!
Complete
edited by Bryan Thomas Schmidt and Robin Wayne Bailey

Man-Kzin Wars IV
created by Larry Niven

W201803 March 2018 Monthly Baen Bundle Price: $18.00

For me, 2 new books in series I'm following, 2 anthologies and a novel that look interesting, 1 ebook that I have in paper, and only 1 ebook that I already have.

New code back to piperclassique.
Thanks!
Old 02-10-2018, 04:50 PM   #311
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot

Tee hee! I am after all the keeper of the code...
I'm not going for March bundle, I have a TBR list beyond reasonable life expectancy.
Enjoy yours.
Cheers
Barbara
Old 11-20-2019, 02:45 PM   #312
bookmarked
Addict

PM to Piperclassique for the code.

It looks everyone has forgotten about this thread. Personally, I just haven't found any bundles I've wanted until now. I'm getting the the March 2020 bundle.

Hopefully the code hasn't expired!
Old 11-20-2019, 03:27 PM   #313
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmarked View Post
PM to Piperclassique for the code.

It looks everyone has forgotten about this thread. Personally, I just haven't found any bundles I've wanted until now. I'm getting the the March 2020 bundle.

Hopefully the code hasn't expired!
I gave up on it. One time I was in line in the voucher and the person prior to me (whether by accident or not) skipped over me to the next person after me.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 07:22 AM   #314
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot

PM to Bookmarked
Old 11-22-2019, 09:44 AM   #315
bookmarked
Addict

A small change to the instructions (I think it's been this way for a while, but I never remember).

The original instructions in the thread show a box labeled "Coupon or Gift Card", but there are now 2 boxes labeled "Enter Gift Card" and "Enter Coupon Code." Even though the email Baen sends says "You've received a $9.99 Baen Ebooks Gift Certificate!", you should enter the code into the "Enter Coupon Code" box - the other box gives an error.

New code back to piperclassique.
Thanks!