Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 08-29-2006, 05:22 AM   #1
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Comics-to-iLiad tool

I am not sure if this was posted before, but here is a small M$ Windows tool that you can use to read comics on your iLiad.

Credits I think belong to b_k.

Requires AutoIT.
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 11:30 AM   #2
b_k
Übernerd
b_k is on a distinguished road

Device: iRex iLiad
you only need AutoIT if you don't use the exe, containing the script bundled to the interpreter.

This thing for sure has downsides, and if you look into the script code,you will think it's a mess. but, hey it works. Well, i admit you have to do some things still yourself, like giving ordered names to the images and converting the manifest.xml to UTF-8.

I made that thing to make the content creation process a bit more easier, not to make everything by itself.
b_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert