Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-03-2009, 12:20 PM   #1
alrob
alrob has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alrob has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alrob has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony Pocket Edition
Hallo

New to the forum. Got my first e-reader, sony prs 300, a few weeks ago and have already gotten a dozen or so ebooks loaded.

As an English Lit. major, I'm very interested in the future of publication and find this exciting. I don't think print publishing will ever expire, however, just as vinyl records are still around for the aficionados.

Something else that interests me – book sharing (not piracy). Books are meant to be shared. How will e-books change this?

al.
alrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:43 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi al and welcome to MobileRead. I've had a Sony 505 for close to two years now and really like it
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2009, 01:07 PM   #3
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Hello! As an english lit. major you will love your PRS-505. I wish I had one when I was a french/Italian student, it would have mad my life much easier. Welcome to MR. If you have any questions, ask away!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote