Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-09-2009, 05:43 PM   #1
Cotannah
Cotannah began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Unhappy How to move books from reader to PC

Heya I was wondering if anyone could please tell me if or how I can move books I got from the sony store on to my PC?? They are on my reader as well as in the store but I would like a copy on my PC so that I can back up the ebooks on a flash drive.

Thanks for any replies.
Cotannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:49 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotannah View Post
Heya I was wondering if anyone could please tell me if or how I can move books I got from the sony store on to my PC?? They are on my reader as well as in the store but I would like a copy on my PC so that I can back up the ebooks on a flash drive.

Thanks for any replies.
Hello, and welcome to MobileRead, Cotannah.

A Sony person will answer you question soon, but in the meantime, take a look at the many ebooks avaialbe here for you to download. They can be read on your computer, or uploaded to your Sony.

Enjoy the forums.......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2009, 06:21 PM   #3
ruth1304
Addict
ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Waiting for a kindle!
If you go to your account at the sony store you can view your books by clicking in the My ebooks section.

Then your books should be listed and you should be able to download them to your computer, and back them up from there any way you want.

Let me know if this doesn't work!
ruth1304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:31 PM   #4
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
If you launch Windows Explorer, the files should be stored in the My Books/Ebook library folder.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:27 AM   #5
keeska
Connoisseur
keeska has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony T1, Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD, Samsung Note 3
Already on your PC

As previously mentioned the books are already on your PC in the eBook library. Usually they are in your "My Documents\My Books\eBook Library" folder.

When the reader is plugged into your PC the books may also be copied from the disk drive which represents the reader (e:, or f: or g: or whatever it is on your machine).
keeska is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert