Notices

Old 04-12-2009, 12:33 PM   #1
tonyt
Enthusiast
tonyt began at the beginning.

Device: none
Made a mess of using series!!!

Hi
I'm a newbie here. I tried to use series to record my books that were on my 505 or not. It has not worked.
Is there a way I can clear the series information for the 15 books I have in my library?
Many thanks
tonyt
tonyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:42 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Sure, just highlight all the books, and click "Edit meta information" in the tool bar. Whatever changes you make is applied to all the books.

That said, what do you mean "it didn't work?"? Why would you not want series information on your books if they are part of a series?

BOb

EDIT: Actually, I just tried this. While it looks like you can apply a series to all the books, it doesn't look like you can remove them. Kovid? Is this true?
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert