Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 09-12-2012, 12:29 AM   #1
mr_mahermahey
mr_mahermahey began at the beginning.

Device: m92, sony 950
Screen replacement?

My m92 screen has bitten the dust, I didn't notice doing anything to it like dropping it but it's likely my fault. I am not easy on electronics.

Anyone know how to get these replaced / repaired? I'm more concerned with avoiding hassle than avoiding spending, so if it's annoying maybe i'll try reading on an ipad and see how gorrilla glass holds up.
mr_mahermahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 11:32 AM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_mahermahey View Post
My m92 screen has bitten the dust, I didn't notice doing anything to it like dropping it but it's likely my fault. I am not easy on electronics.

Anyone know how to get these replaced / repaired? I'm more concerned with avoiding hassle than avoiding spending, so if it's annoying maybe i'll try reading on an ipad and see how gorrilla glass holds up.
Hi,

If you still need it please contact me. We can repair your M92.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2012, 04:41 PM   #3
mr_mahermahey
mr_mahermahey began at the beginning.

Device: m92, sony 950
To conclude this thread, boox is back in my hands repaired at what I consider a reasonable price, zero hassle and quite fast

fwiw, I'm pretty sure it was flexing that caused the screen to fail.

Thanks Booxtor!
mr_mahermahey is offline   Reply With Quote