Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-24-2012, 05:29 AM   #1
bassiks
bassiks began at the beginning.

Device: none
M92, calibre and djvu files

Hi

I got my M92 and I tried to send my books to the M92 on linux via calibre. I got the message that Some books can not be converted. It seems that this books are djvu files. Since the M92 supports Djvu it would be no problem to send them in the current format to the M92, but calibre doesn't allow me that. It detects the M92 as a N516. Maybe the M516 does not support djvu files. Is there a way to use the djvu files or do I have to copy them per hand to my M92 or do I have to convert them by hand to pdf or epub?

If this question is more related to the software forum (because I use calibre) please just move it

Thanks for every help...

bassiks
bassiks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:46 AM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Hi,

just copy them per hand to your M92 (or to SD card).
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2012, 09:55 AM   #3
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Or contact authors of Calibre to include M92 as supported device. I do not use Calibre, so I do not know what info is needed by Calibre developers to include M92.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 02:54 AM   #4
bassiks
bassiks began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thank you!

I already copied them to the SD card but I just wanted to know if I can use calibre...
bassiks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 02:50 PM   #5
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassiks View Post
Thank you!

I already copied them to the SD card but I just wanted to know if I can use calibre...
Have you tried to copy the files in the Calibre folder and create a folder like the one Calibre creates? After that see if Calibre can see the books being there ...
Not sure what you want..do you want calibre to see them there or Calibre to manage them :-) transform them remove them and so on...
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert