Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 08-20-2012, 10:04 PM   #1
NCHANT
NCHANT began at the beginning.

Device: none
Interactive PDFs on Samsung 8.9 & 10.2 tabs

Hey guys,

I am just wondering if I can view Interactive PDFs on Samsung 8.9 & 10.2 tablets? Which apps work best?

By interactive, I mean PDFs that are setup with buttons that link to certain pages for presentations.

Any help is much appreciated
NCHANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:06 PM   #2
NCHANT
NCHANT began at the beginning.

Device: none
So I take it nobody knows?
NCHANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-22-2012, 06:14 PM   #3
Serena
Zealot
Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
I think the answer is no. I tried out with the built in pdf reader, Office Suite, Quick Office, and ezPdf. The only thing that worked was the forms.
Serena is offline   Reply With Quote