Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-06-2016, 07:34 AM   #1
pbock
pbock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pbock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pbock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pbock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pbock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pbock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pbock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pbock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pbock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pbock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pbock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2
Screensavers for Kindle Paperwhite

Hello everyone !

Seeing as It took me some time to find, and I couldn't see a thread about it, I've decided to share my way of finding compatible Screensavers for the Kindle:

1. http://kindlepaperwhite.tumblr.com/archive

This guy/gal has a few screensavers adapted to the kindle, so Hurray for him/her !

2. Go to Google Image -> Search Tools -> set color : Black and white ; set size -> exact size -> 758 large, 1024 high.

Then search for whatever kind of image you want. They should all be in the correct format.

Hope I helped !
pbock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 10:03 AM   #2
SquiddOhio
Connoisseur
SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.

Device: Kindle Touch
What would help would be instructions on what to name the files and where to put these images in the Kindle so that they appear as screensavers.
And while you are at it, will these work in a Voyage also?

Last edited by SquiddOhio; 02-06-2016 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Deleted prediction that Denver will walk all over the Panthers.
SquiddOhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2016, 06:14 PM   #3
jwilker
Connoisseur
jwilker once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jwilker once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jwilker once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jwilker once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jwilker once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jwilker once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jwilker once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jwilker once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jwilker once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jwilker once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jwilker once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Libra H2O
You'd have to jailbreak in order to use any custom screen saver images.
jwilker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle paperwhite, screensavers, wallpaper