Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 09-12-2018, 01:24 PM   #1
SnowRipple
Zealot
SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Note Pro
App: Notes across books?

Is there a way to create notes across multiple books on Max2?

I am researching a topic across multiple sources and it would be nice to have highlights being put into the same place. On Desktop I use Evernote but I cannot use it when using Max2 reader apps.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
SnowRipple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 07:38 AM   #2
SnowRipple
Zealot
SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Anyone?

Also, what is the fastest and smoothest way to switch between open apps? Is there a gesture or keyboard shortcut (when using keyboard of course)?

Many Thanks!
Advert
Old 09-14-2018, 08:59 AM   #3
whopper
Addict
whopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox max 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowRipple View Post
Anyone?

Also, what is the fastest and smoothest way to switch between open apps? Is there a gesture or keyboard shortcut (when using keyboard of course)?

Many Thanks!
there is nothing, just the icon.

but you could root the device and use gmd gesturecontrol root
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 04:26 PM   #4
SnowRipple
Zealot

After some research and hit and miss app I will answer second part of my question myself:

How to perform ap switching on Max2?

Use app called Ragdu that allows for fast switching between preselected apps. It's a simple app that creates a small circle, which when clicked, allows to switch between various apps.

I think this is important feature when you work across multiple documents, browsers, text editors etc - this is how students study

Now I just need to work out how to have notes from multiple sources in the same document (not per each document)...
Old 10-09-2018, 01:31 AM   #5
nozonyan
Enthusiast
nozonyan began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowRipple View Post
After some research and hit and miss app I will answer second part of my question myself:

How to perform ap switching on Max2?

Use app called Ragdu that allows for fast switching between preselected apps. It's a simple app that creates a small circle, which when clicked, allows to switch between various apps.

I think this is important feature when you work across multiple documents, browsers, text editors etc - this is how students study

Now I just need to work out how to have notes from multiple sources in the same document (not per each document)...
Sadly it seems to be impossible on the Onyx. I need exactly the same function. Sony DPT has that functionality but the rest of the software is very limited and it doesn't sell in Europe.
nozonyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert